8:00 a.m. - 10:00 a.m.
10:00 - 10:15 a.m. Break
10:15 a.m. - 12:15 p.m.
12:15– 1:00 p.m. Break
1:00 p.m. - 3:00 p.m.
6:00 p.m.-8:30 p.m. (Eastside LC)
DRESS & CONDUCT CODE
It is expected that all students shall dress appropriately and act responsibly. For purposes of safety and continuity of the instructional programs, the following guidelines shall be observed:
The following types of clothing are not permitted:
- Clothing that allows excessive exposure: Exposed midriffs, spaghetti straps, sheer blouses, low-neckline clothing, mini-skirts, and short shorts (knee-level shorts and skirts are acceptable).
- Muscle shirts, sweats, and jersey with logos.
- Oversized clothing.
- Gang related attire: belt buckles with letters, colored shoelaces, and any type of clothing with questionable and suggestive language and/or pictures on it
- Any type of cap or head cover: headbands, hairnets, baseball caps, bandanas, etc.
NOTE: Tattoos that identify a gang affiliation must be covered.
Please refrain from the following activities:
- Use of cell phones, iPods, or other electronic devices in classrooms.
- Food and/or beverages in classrooms.
CERTIFICATE OF COMPLETION
To receive a certificate of completion a student must complete all the competencies in a program course outline.
Any person 16 years of age or older is eligible for enrollment. Those under 18 must have approval from their parent, home school, and ELASA (East Los Angeles Service Area) Administration. Enrollment must be confirmed by attendance at the first class meeting. Under the continuous enrollment policy, vacancies at the first class meeting will be filled immediately.
CLOSING OF CLASSES
The administration reserves the right to reduce the number of class offerings, reduce the length of courses and/or reduce the number of class meetings due to insufficient funding provided by the State of California, or insufficient number of students enrolled, or if the average attendance falls below the number required by the Los Angeles School District.
All fees must be paid at the time of registration
- Class material fee: varies by class.
- Book fee: varies by class.
- Student I.D.: $10 per school year.
Fees will be refunded ONLY under the following conditions and a $20 drop/withdrawal fee will be applied:
- Student withdraws and requests a refund within 7 calendar days following the first schedule class session after enrollment.
- Fee was paid in error.
- Class is closed by the Administration.